shirleyintan



woo i adore her much much. sumpah die comel. sumpah rase macam nak cabut rambut dia. hihik

Saturday, April 14, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?


whoaaaa i missing this moment much D; sumpah rindu you bie. haha you comel bagi i :) heeee tak sabar nak jumpa lagi. heeeeee. n sori lambat update kat blog. thanks because always shining my world. i appreciate it :)) tapi kita keluar secara sah kan? my parents ade. hmmmmm i love you very much. words cannot describe how much i love you and how much i needed you in my life. thanks for complete my life, you are everything to me. you are my soul, my life and my love. i meant what i say, not pretend.

#every night i would wish to have love you forever. all night long i'll think of you without even a second stop. i hope god will hear my wish that i would like to be owned by you forever and i #meant it


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post